How to get EUP in FiveM
A couple of reasons people use EUP is that it is a resource that allows you to get some cool custom uniforms for your in-game character that allows you to add that little personal touch to your character making it more you.
How to get EUP
- You will need to have (at minimum) the “FiveM Element Club Argentum” from FiveM’s Patreon
- Head on over to https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-eup-for-fivem-server-sided/139848 and download the needed resources as listed on the forum page.
- Drag the “eup-stream”, “eup-ui” and the “NativeUI” resource into your server resources via Filezilla.
- If you don’t know how to access that follow this guide here.
- Open up your server.cfg and start the resources in this order.
Note : It’s important to start them in this order to make sure they work correctly together.
- Once you have followed step 4 save your server.cfg and transfer it back over your server files.
- Restart your server, load in and enjoy !
Facing Any Issues ?
Make sure you have followed each step carefully and thoroughly.
If you are still having trouble, you're able to reach out to our support team at any time and we will do our best to reply as quickly as possible!
Start Game server hosting services at Realms Hosting for all your favourite games today!