How to install resources in FiveM
As everyone knows, resources are important to customise your server to your liking.
But not everyone knows how to install resources but that's okay, follow this guide on how to install them.
- Log into your filezilla, if you don’t know how, follow this guide here.
- Once you have logged into filezilla you will see your resources folder as displayed below, open the “resources” folder.
- After you have done this drag the resources in which you are wanting to install into the folder from your desktop.
- Drag your server.cfg to your desktop and open it up in your chosen editor
Enter the text as shown below e.g “ensure Test_Script” (Change the name to the name of the resource)
- Once you have done Step 4 save your server.cfg and then drag it back into your server files via Filezilla
- Now you can restart your server and go in-game and use it
Facing Any Issues ?
Make sure you have followed each step carefully and thoroughly.
If you are still having trouble, you're able to reach out to our support team at any time and we will do our best to reply as quickly as possible!
Start Game server hosting services at Realms Hosting for all your favourite games today!