In this article, we are going to be showing you step-by-step how to install ULX on your Gmod Server.
What is ULX?
ULX is an in-game admin menu for Garry’s Mod. It’s simple and user-friendly for beginners. This is one of the best in-game admin menus to use for your DarkRP Server.
How to upload ULX to your Garry’s Mod Server
Firstly, you are going to want to download ULX. You can download it from here.
Once you have downloaded it to your desktop, you can now follow the steps below on how to install ULX to your GMod server.
- Login to the Realms Game Panel
- Click on File Management on the sidebar
- Go to /garrysmod/ folder
- Extract the contents of ULX.zip
How to install ULX Automatically
- Head over to the Realms Game Panel
- Click on Scripts / Setups menu
- From there you will see multiple options within the mod manager, click on the option that says “ULX & ULIB“
- From there you are going to want to click on the green install button.
- Restart your Garry’s Mod server and you are now good to go.
Still facing issues?
If you are still facing issues with installing ULX on your Garry’s Mod Server and have followed this guide, then all you need to do is contact our support team and we will help.
Start your GMod server hosting today at Realms Hosting.