We are going to be showing you how to create your very own database within the Realms Hosting Game Panel.
- Firstly, you want to go over to the game panel
- Once you have entered the game panel you then want to click “Manage Server” as shown below
- After you have clicked “Manage Server” You will now be on your server dashboard.
- From there you want to go ahead and click “Databases” on the navigation bar on the left.
- Once you have clicked “Databases”
- You will then see a button called “New Database” as shown below
- Click “New Database” and then a new menu will pop up.
- From here you can enter the database name you desire, for now, we are going to call it “Test” then once you have typed your database name in, make sure to leave the “Connections From” Section blank otherwise you will not be able to connect.
- Once you have clicked “Create Database” you will then see your Mysql / MariaDB Database information.
Database Details are as follows:
- s279_test (Database Name)
- sql.realmshosting.com:3306 (Connection String and port)
- u279_SdHYqeWh5H (Database Username)
Then to view your password you will want to click on the EYE icon, this will then show you your database password.